Wow! ...grin... I have a follower. I am so excited! ...clap, clap... :D Yep, it is my loving sister. I just love her so much. ...more grin...
Well I have only managed three posts this month. I will work on posting more frequently in the future. I have been going through some growing times so I will probably post those- sensitive topics- in the not so near future. I believe that I am experiencing some of God refining. I am learning and facing things that are not necessarily easy to. So, I,as most children do (a stubborn one, no less) with their parents am bucking the loving lessons God is blessing me with. :) One, its kinda hard to think the life lessons are blessings when you are right in the middle of learning the tough uncomfortable ones... yep, you feel me... nobody likes those kinds :D With that said, that is a sign of the Holy Spirit doing his thing. I, being Me, would normally say that in a not so positive way at aaallll and certainly would NOT call it ...chuckle... a blessing.
God is working in other areas too. This morning was kickoff for our contemporary worship service at our Church. It has been a long and at times discouraging process but here it is. Praise the Lord!! There were over 150 people in attendance with many volunteers helping all the areas that make it happen. The feeling of the presence of the Lord was a peaceful feeling. As I sit here recalling it, I just smile all the way through to my toes. The service went relatively smooth. A few things here and there, but then that would leave us no room for improvement ;)
Well you may be wondering what my role in all of this might be. I am part of the Contemporary Worship Service Team and I am the band groupie, ie roadie. LOL I lug the electric guitar player's equipment around (swoon, he's soo dreamy, eyes flutter), attend all practices and performances to cheer them on (woot, woot) and I work the soundboard etc in the sound booth (stress, worry and work hard to get good sound and no screaming feedback with a system that has been in place for a non contemporary venue). God is blessing this because there have not been issues that have not been manageable.
We enjoyed spending the afternoon at the Bible's. Bunches of kids playing and swimming, the adults enjoying fellowship and of course food. The living room evolved into quote "The Man's Cave" unquote and the alarms would sound until women intruders figured out they, um, were entering a testosterone zone, so they would drop off the babies and quickly retreat. ;D Hehe, let them think it's a man cave instead of the babysitting zone if it makes them feel MANLY. "Thank you Susan and Andrew for opening up your home for such an enjoyable afternoon."
LOL Ok. Well I didn't make this post before I went to bed, so I didn't make the three post for last month after all. The positive side - I have a good start for this month. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment