Saturday, January 2, 2010

Henny Penny Moment



I woke up this morning and had this over whelming feeling. The sky is falling! No, not the sky just my house. You see, I do have this habbit of making a mountain out of a mole hill.


OMGosh! After a long rain yesterday I found a small puddle like on my front porch. Well it was no where near a drainspout, so I followed it to is source. Arrh, the corner of my front door and some drips I noticed hanging on a piece of siding. It must be a leak in the roof line!!! OMGosh Im gonna have to replace the roof!!! I wont mention the SINK HOLE in my front yard. So the roof is going to cave in, we will die from mold or get swallowed by the black hole that looms under the house.

Gee Wiz! After paying for that, now there is gonna be NO : Wedding (yes, I'll still get married), Honeymoon, Scottland, John Campbell. Booohhhhoooooohhooooo. Ok, so now I am ROFC. (rolling on floor crying, people, ok that's what that acronym stands for)

OK, scene 1 = in walks my most wonderful fiance and comforts me. " sweetie, everything will be just fine. All that can still happen" Hugs wimpering, soon to be wife - Kisses her passionately

Scene2 = in walks Foxy Loxy and eats all of Henny Penny's friends. Henny Penny runs away SCREAMING "THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!"

For all of those sadly mistaken Chicken Little Fans, Henny Penny was the original chicken to claim "The sky is falling!" Her friends were Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky (not so lucky, he was eaten by Foxy Loxy), Goosey Loosey, Turkey Lurkey and a poser named Foxy Loxy. No wonder why I had nightmares when I was little. Old nursery rhymes, bedtime story, and lullabyes were AWEFUL!


No comments:

Post a Comment